That’s right guys we’ve gone and got ourselves a YouTube channel!
I was sat looking through social media and I noticed a lot of the food post, blog, vlogs and recipes that them famous folk put out are not always suitable for those with food allergies
So we’re about to change that by adapting their recipes to suit us!
This week I have decided to tackle The Body Coach’s creamy broccoli pasta dish, a dish filled with ingredients not suitable for our diets and gagging to be de-glutened
It was a really nice recipe to follow and it made a super tasty meal
And don’t forget to like and subscribe to get all your Allergic Foodie updates and goodness on YouTube!
- 2 red peppers
- 2 medium cloves of garlic
- A handful of baby tomato’s
- A pack of tenderstem broccoli
- Gluten free pasta, I used Asda’s free from penne
- Half a bag of Quorn gluten free pieces, leave out to make this dish vegan
- Half a carton of soya single cream, I used Alpro
- Gluten free and dairy free tomato pesto, I used Sacla
- A dash of your chosen oil
1. Cut up your peppers and roast in a bit of your chosen oil until desired softness
2. Fill a pan with boiling water add your gluten free pasta and cook
3. Trim the ends of your broccoli and steam or boil to desired softness or leave raw and add to pan later
4. Place your Quorn piece in a pan with a little of your chosen oil and cook until soft and have a golden colour to them
5. Once your peppers, broccoli (if chosen to cook) and pasta are ready, get your bigger pan add a dash of your chosen oil
6. Add the tenderstem broccoli, chopped up garlic, half diced tomato’s and peppers to the pan and give it a stir
7. Add 2 heaped teaspoons of the gluten free tomato pesto
8. Glug in your single cream and stir, simmer for about 3/4 minutes
9. Add the pasta and Quorn (leave the Quorn out for a vegan option)
10. Simmer for a few more minutes until lovely and hot, serve in your favourite dish!